We’ve heard so much positive feedback from our birthday parties at Bounce N Play! We do everything we can to ensure your party is stress free, runs smoothly and creates long lasting memories for your kids. But what’s the secret to having the best birthday party ever? Being prepared!
Here’s a few “know before you go” tips to ensure your party is one for the books!
- Sign the waiver. It’s required by each parent to sign a waiver for their child before bouncing. And you can get ahead of the game by signing it online! Have all the parents do this beforehand and you’re already a step ahead when you walk in the door.
- Know the perks. Visit our birthday parties page for a full detailed list of what each party package includes. We have everything from a Basic Private Party to a Rock Climbing Extravaganza! Number of kids, price per package and extras all vary with each package.
- Pick a theme! This is one of our favorite aspects of birthday parties at Bounce N Play. We want the experience to be as personalized as possible, so allow your child to pick out a theme! Whether they love Spongebob or Superman, we’ll have all the decor, food, etc designed specifically for that theme.
- Book in advance. It’s never too early to book a birthday party. It’s the best way to secure the time and date that works best for you! A non-refundable deposit is made upon party purchase. Scroll to the bottom of our parties page for more payment details.
- Get excited! We always encourage you to make fun invitations, call us if you have any questions or concerns, or watch a video of a birthday party at Bounce N Play. We are here for YOU!
As we’re approaching the holidays, there’s no better time for a birthday or holiday party! We also do fundraisers, group events and field trips. We don’t have any info on our website yet, but you can call us at (718) 777-7529 for more information.
Not booking a birthday party this season? You can also join us during Open Play hours, perfect for when the extended family is in town! Check our calendar first before you come, as open play hours vary by day.
Happy holidays, and let’s party!